Thursday, 4 September 2014

Me, Myself & Sims 4

Hi Simmers,
I'm just dropping you a line, to tell you that at this moment in time, I will not be creating any lots for Sims 4, as I will not be buying it. I'm just not excited about it, like I was when Sims 3 was being released.
I think Sims 4 is going to be more about the play than creating & the graphics are just too cartoonish for me, I like realistic looking graphics & the textures have got no depth too them at all. Whether I change my mind further down the line, when modders and CC creators have had a crack at the game then we'll see. So for the time being I'll be sticking with Sims 3 & I hope you'll stick with me.

Happy Simming

2 comments:

  1. Of course we will stick with you. There will be quite few people I would imagine that will stick with Sims 3.

    ReplyDelete