Tuesday, 5 March 2013

A Little Bit of Loving


Hi Simmers! It's been a while since my last update, I'm afraid I've had my nose buried in my Kindle instead of simming.
But I'm back now with a St Augustus Church & Tithe Barn. The Tithe Barn being a place to have your wedding receptions or just for your sims to have a damn good knees up Lol! I started this lot some time ago, but I wanted to wait for St Claire to be updated with seasons which Sarah aka Awesims has kindly done. I built the church on top of the hill, by moving the equestrian centre to another empty lot.
I would like to say A Big Thank You to Luna for making me some Stained Glass Windows that I requested and for making some superb Gothic/Cemetery creations because with out these this lot would not have been possible.
Lot Size :- 64x50
I have all Ep's& Sp's apart from Katy Perry's sweet treats and by game is updated to 1.48. I've not bothered with the 1.50 as I'll wait until  I get University so I can just do it all in one go!
You will need from the EA store The Romanza Ceremony & Reception Set
, Al Fresco Street Market &  Monte Vista  for the Poppies to show up.

Now unfortunately I can't load a Slideshow because photobucket decided not to allow us to make them with the new Beta version of their site, which I'm not happy about as I pay for my account and for me I think that the Slideshow would be more important that adding the new create a story system, this they could have added at a later date. So it's back to a couple of screenshots and a link to the album. Sorry!









PS I am  now a  Resident Artist at a great little site Sailfinsims, so why not drop by & check out what we have to offer or just  say hello!

6 comments:

  1. This is amazing, I love all the detail you've put into it. Thanks for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Valpre! If you want any lots for your any of your stories, just drop me a line I'd be more than happy to help you out. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic work!!! My favorite lot to date. Thank You!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You Bihem7!! for the compliment I'm glad you like it. Happy Simming!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such great attention to detail! The realism is amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You Lex! The bit I love the most when building a lot is the landscaping, trying to make it look natural instead of formal and measured. Thank You! all it for your comments, it means a lot to me. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete