Thursday, 13 December 2012

A Little Christmas Gift

Seasons Greetings Simmers!
I have for you a little salon called Chic Boutique, I know its a lame name but I'm not very good with names Lol. It's quite modern in style. I've used some things from a couple of the christmas sets over at the EA store, they are free  but you don't have to have them for the Lot to work. I have all Ep's & Sp's except Katy Perry's Sweet Treats. My game if fully patched.


A note regarding CC, I'm sorry but I have no patience when it comes to creating lists of CC I've used, I know you'll probably say why use it? & my reply to that would be why not! So I'll be adding at some point between now & the New Year Permanent Links to Creators & Sites who's CC I use in my Lots, I will only use free CC apart from the EA store & dead sites, like for instance Sims Design Avenue which is no longer available, so I see it as keeping these kind of sites creations out in the Sims community. If there is any CC that you see in my photo's and you want to know WCIF it. Just drop me a line & I'll let you know. Happy Simming & I hope you all Have a Wonderful Christmas & A very Merry New Year! Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment